my specs :
Cpu : i5 9600kf
Gpu : Rtx 2060 6gb oc
Motherboard : Asus tuf z390 pro gaming
Ram : hyperx 2X8GB 3200mhz
Ssd : Sandisk 240gb
Hdd : WD 1TB
Psu : Seasonic 650w gold core series

I have got the Call of duty MW with the gpu and it is not what I expected , the graphics seem too bad ...
in the setting its all of ultra \ high
can it be connected related to my monitor ? - dell 1920X1080 60hz

Solution
Game looks great on my end, especially the campaign. At both 4k and 1440p.
I'm getting good results too. You have good hardware. It probably has something to do with your settings.

This is the first time I've taken a chance on a COD title and haven't been let down.
Better than BF5 (in most respects) out of the gate. When you compare it to BF5, it's probably as polished as BF5 will be in March 2020.
Not your monitor. It's the game that doesn't feel polished. However your 60Hz monitor wastes your system's potential. With this configuration you would be able to play most games well over 120 frames. You would see great difference especially in shooter games.
Edit: check your in-game options for any unwanted changes in resolution scale that may have been changed accidentally

Reactions: ubercake
Game looks great on my end, especially the campaign. At both 4k and 1440p.
I'm getting good results too. You have good hardware. It probably has something to do with your settings.

This is the first time I've taken a chance on a COD title and haven't been let down.
Better than BF5 (in most respects) out of the gate. When you compare it to BF5, it's probably as polished as BF5 will be in March 2020.

Solution