[SOLVED] Camera under 200 bucks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hi guys, new YouTuber here. So I'm planning to film YouTube videos In a couple of days, yea first channel. Don't have that big of a budget, so I'm gonna need help with this. Does anyone know a good camera that films 1080p or higher? 30 fps for 4k and 60fps for 1080p for less than 200? Preferably a good brand like cannon, go pro, panasonic, stuff like that. Thanks in advance. Also, does anyone have tips to film game play on an Xbox? Would setting an external drive on capture location in my Xbox work at 1080p? I know the Xbox companion laptop thingy but problem is my laptop's screen is 720p. Thanks for that too.

Solution
The main concept with online videos is content and presentation.
Given good content, you can film it from a reasonable cellphone.
Given crappy content and presentation, $10,000 in equipment will look bad.

$200 won't get you a dedicated camera that will do much better than a good cell phone.

USAFRet

Titan
The main concept with online videos is content and presentation.
Given good content, you can film it from a reasonable cellphone.
Given crappy content and presentation, $10,000 in equipment will look bad.

$200 won't get you a dedicated camera that will do much better than a good cell phone.

Solution
Jul 27, 2021
Canon PowerShot ELPH 360. Typically for ELPH cameras, the Canon PowerShot ELPH 360 has a very slim and compact design. What's more unusual is that it comes in a particularly garish shade of purple, as well as the more common black and silver options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS