My current PC configuration is:-
Ryzen 1600
8gb ram Ddr4 2400Mhz(crucial)
Gigabyte ab350m gaming 3
Seagate 500gb 7200rpm HDD
Asus DVD writer
Corsair vs 450 PSU(80+)

Solution

The Antec Earthwatt 380, Antec True Power, or Antec HCG.
Can it work? Yes. How fine will it work is another question!
According to this:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html
The Corsair VS series of PSU is rated as tier 4:
"Tier Four

Built down to a low price. Not exactly the most stable units ever created. Very basic safety circuitry or even thin gauge wiring used. Not for gaming rigs or overclocking systems of any kind. Avoid unless your budget dictates your choice."

I would recommend a tier 1 or 2 level unit with 500 or more watts.

siddhartha mudgal

Reputable
Oct 8, 2014

While tier 4 is not the best, its description does say to avoid UNLESS budget dictates your choice. Sounds like that is the case here. I would recommend that you budget for a replacement PSU at your first opportunity!

Good Luck!

siddhartha mudgal

Reputable
Oct 8, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from siddhartha mudgal : "Is there a risk of burning my whole pc if i use gtx 1060 with corsair vs 450"

my pc specs are:-
CPU:- amd ryzen 5 1600
Ram:- ddr4 ram 8gb(crucial)
Hard disk:- 500gb seagate 7200 rpm
dvd writer:- asus
smps:- corsair vs 450
antec vsk 4000 U3 cabinet
i want to know that is it safe to install gtx 1060 with my current system.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from siddhartha mudgal : "I want to buy gtx 1060 so, can my system support it"

It can but gaming builds create a lot more heat for the PSU than OEM office PC's. The VS would be right at home in a OEM office PC but gaming builds with a high powered video card it cant handle for long. It takes quality parts in a PSU to stand the higher power draw. Even a lower wattage Antec 380 stands a better chance which is a tier 2. Good PSU's come with high grade 105c capacitors while cheap ones have 85c capacitors. The life expectancy between them is the 105c can stand upto 4 times longer on average at 85c than the 85c capacitors can. On the better PSU's tho you have better parts all around keeping temps lower.

The tier list I posted has several PSUs from those manufacturers in tier 1 or 2. Did you even look at the tier list? The answers don't change just because you don't like them.