Question Can a low-watt PSU cause microstuttering in games?

Aug 4, 2023
Hello guys.I experience microstuttering for a while.I changed my motherboard with an Aorus Z690 Elite DDR4,i changed my CPU with an I7-12700KF,and my GPU is an RTX 3060 TI,with 32GB RAM DDR4,2 SSD Samsung 980 PRO and 2 HDD and i still got microstuttering even with G-sync capable monitor.The only thing that i didn't changed is my PSU,and my PSU is a Seasonic of 550watts,80 Gold.I should change my PSU too?I want to mention that i have a liquid cooler for my CPU with 3 vents ,and a lot of lights in my PC

Aug 4, 2023
well,i changed everything in my PC...i thought that was thermal throttling and i changed my cooler with an 360mm liquid cooler,but in the end this was not the cause....and my temperatures are all normal.So is not about thermal throttling...maybe a photo of my PC would help you?to notice better if i should do a PSU change?even counter strike 1.6 have stutter...is insane...

well,i changed everything in my PC...i thought that was thermal throttling and i changed my cooler with an 360mm liquid cooler,but in the end this was not the cause....and my temperatures are all normal.So is not about thermal throttling...maybe a photo of my PC would help you?to notice better if i should do a PSU change?even counter strike 1.6 have stutter...is insane...
A picture wont be neesed, this issue is software or PSU related, try swapping out the PSU for smth like RMx750, see how it goes

Aug 4, 2023
Brand and model of the RAM?

And run this https://www.userbenchmark.com/resources/download/UserBenchmarkInstaller.exe and post the result in this topic.
I got 2 sticks with the name of ,,Hyperion fury" and the other 2 honestly I don't know the name because I was not the one who put them...I know that all 4 got a speed of 3200 and are DDR4.I will run the test when I got home and I will put the results here... honestly I am at the point where i think to sell my PC just because of the stuttering...i don't know what to do anymore...