[SOLVED] Can a memory cause this problem ?

Solution
I guess i find the problem , problem is Amd driver , the latest driver 20.4.2 crashes in most games i used DDU and then installed 19.12.1 driver
i havent seen any problem yet and thats stable , i dont know when amd fix this issues.
Thx btw

Mrillegal_

Commendable
May 6, 2020
That's certainly a possibility. Before we go further, what are your full system specs?
CPU : Ryzen 5 3600x
GPU : Msi Rx 5700 xt gaming x
PSU : Cooler master mwe 650 Gold
MB : Asus Tuf b450 Pro gaming (Bios updated )
Ram : Team Group Delta 2x8GB 3200 mhz (ram doesnt works on Factory voltage i increased voltage to 1.365)
SSD : 2 x 256 Gb m.2 XPG sx 8200 pro
HDD : 1 x WD Blue 1 TB 7.2K rpm

OK. Such issues could also be caused by a bad GPU but since the Ryzen doesn't support onboard graphics and you already had a minor issue with memory let's rule that out. Try each individual stick in different slots. Some ASUS boards have a "mem OK" button to optimize RAM. Look for that in the board's manual.

Mrillegal_

Commendable
May 6, 2020
OK. Such issues could also be caused by a bad GPU but since the Ryzen doesn't support onboard graphics and you already had a minor issue with memory let's rule that out. Try each individual stick in different slots. Some ASUS boards have a "mem OK" button to optimize RAM. Look for that in the board's manual.
i tried other 1 stick memory but problem still exist.
its happen in a GTA V in a part of map when i go there game crashes and screen glitches .
some other games like (Read dead 2 and Call of duty warzone ) they sometimes crash without screen glitch .
My gpu driver is up to date

Mrillegal_

Commendable
May 6, 2020
I guess i find the problem , problem is Amd driver , the latest driver 20.4.2 crashes in most games i used DDU and then installed 19.12.1 driver
i havent seen any problem yet and thats stable , i dont know when amd fix this issues.
Thx btw

Solution