Can an HP 82F2 support two 16GB of Ram

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 17, 2018
Read the HP site and it says it supports 2, 4, and 8gb...but I thought it can support 32GB total? If so, you can't get that with any 2 of those. I'm a Noob, so, ignore me if I sound dumb. Thanks much

Jun 17, 2018
Ok, go fan and it works, but feels like it's blowing air out back (part with sticker) and not front. Doesn't feel like it's moving much air neither, and I heard they move pretty good volume for being small fans. Any ideas

Jun 17, 2018
Ok I figured out it goes in that direction, but the problem in have is it turns on for a second or two when it start the pc, but doesn't run after that. Don't see anything in bios, and just downloaded speedfan, and don't know what to do. Not touching anything itnnn speedfan until I hear back

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
There appears to something "special" with that unused fan header. (or something wrong with your fan) Maybe why it isn't used. Not being well versed in OEM products like HPs, I would suggest posting your query on the HP forum explaining about the unused fan header and what it causes to happen. Unless someone here jumps in with knowledge of HP PCs.

Jun 17, 2018
okay so I don't know if this will help, but when I woke up my PC from sleep mode, the fan continued to run constantly with no problems.... but when I went to hit the sign in button, the fan stopped. It's definitely 1000% getting power