Can any Mods help me delete my own thread?

Kamal007v

Reputable
Nov 15, 2014
I posted a thread back in 2014 looking back it's really dumb. I reached out to a couple of mods via PM. No updates yet. I don't know if i can initiate another conversation with a mod considering some don't like PM's. I would rather get caught with my pants down than my friends reading this thread lol. Any help would be really appreciated!
Link : https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/i-would-like-to-install-a-500-gb-hdd-2gb-ram-and-2gb-video-card-for-improving-my-old-pcs-performance-for-gaming.2041552/

Darkbreeze

Titan
Sorry, we don't delete old threads no matter how dumb they might seem. Don't worry, we all have dumb threads in our past. Nobody really cares and sure as heck nobody is going to bother to go looking for them.

Besides which, there is really nothing in that thread that I'd be worried or embarrassed about. It's mild. Go on with life.

Reactions: Kamal007v

Darkbreeze

Titan
No worries man. Besides, it's always good to remember where we came from so we know how far we have come. If you knew as much back then as you do now, that would mean you hadn't learned anything in the time in between.

Reactions: Kamal007v

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS