[SOLVED] Can any one recommend a usb c male 1 gig ethernet adapter for Android 11 that I can connect using g my USB hub?

Druid kern

Prominent
Jun 12, 2021
I need to be able to connect either a mouse and keyboard or game pad as well as the USB c male 1 gig ethernet adapter at the same time to my 4 port usb hub as my tablet only has 1 USB port.

Druid kern

Prominent
Jun 12, 2021
Here is the product description for my usb hub:

Description
Semoic,a legal trade mark, has been registered. Only those who are authorized are available to sell items under Semoic. Semoic will bring you joyful shopping experience. USB 3.1 Type-C to 3 Port USB Hub (white)
USB 3.1 Type-C to 4 Port USB Hub
Turn a single USB Type-C port into three USB Type-A ports with the USB 3.1 Type-C to 3 Port USB Hub. Simply connect the hub to a Type-C port on a laptop or PC, then benefit from three available USB-A ports-perfect for any busy home or office.
Details
Provides three USB Type-A ports for connecting phones, keyboards and more
Fast data-transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps
Supports USB 3.1 and is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0
Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8, Mac OS, and Chrome
High-Quality Performance
The convenient hub provides an impressive data-transfer speed of up to 5 Gbps. To ensure stable connections, plugged-in devices should not exceed a combined current of 900mA.
Supports USB 3.1
The hub supports USB 3.1 on full-featured platforms and devices and is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0. In order to achieve the USB 3.1 data-transfer speed (up to 5 Gbps), the connected computer, peripherals, cable, and software must support USB 3.1.
colour: white
Material: ABS
Package Contents:
1 * Type-C to 3 Port USB Hub
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.