[SOLVED] Can anyone identify this PC case?

Solution
It seems like Micron made "ALl in one" pcs under the MPC (short for Micron PC) logo, in addition to the Micron logo. It seems the only Micron desktops were made around the turn of the millennium, and mostly laptops were made afterward. There is not much info on microns models even tho they only declared bankruptcy 10 years ago. Can you look inside to see what components are in it? It may have some micron ram in it so someone slapped a micron logo on a generic case.
Feb 8, 2019

Not that I know of. We got rid of it years ago and I want to make a retro build with this case. My only clue is that M logo on the front of the case. I think it had a Windows XP COA Sticker on the side.

Feb 8, 2019

Just googled the Micron logo and it looks the same

It seems like Micron made "ALl in one" pcs under the MPC (short for Micron PC) logo, in addition to the Micron logo. It seems the only Micron desktops were made around the turn of the millennium, and mostly laptops were made afterward. There is not much info on microns models even tho they only declared bankruptcy 10 years ago. Can you look inside to see what components are in it? It may have some micron ram in it so someone slapped a micron logo on a generic case.

Solution