[SOLVED] Can Assassin's Creed III (not remastered) still be bought?

Sstitun

Commendable
Aug 22, 2019
Hello guys i wanted to buy Assassin's Creed III but i only found Assassin's Creed III remastered (both on steam and ubisoft connect)
So i was looking at game online and i found it on sites like g2a eneba... So i was wondering if i bought it from these sites would i be able to play the original game o steam or ubisoft connect?

Solution
I would actually advise you to refrain buying any CD Key from other shops, unless you are 100% sure about the legitimacy of these sites. I can't comment on that G2A/Eneba website since I never bought any digital key from any of these places, but reviews are pretty much positive. But I read somewhere on a gaming forum that sometimes keys bought from G2A don't work properly, or they have been used before.

Don't know to what extent that is true or widespread though.

But, those Eneba and G2A sites do seems Legit though, IMO. But don't take my word for it. And the game should work on UbiSoft play/UPLAY as well. Not sure about STEAM though.

www-eneba-com-uplay-assassins-creed-3-uplay-key-global.png
I would actually advise you to refrain buying any CD Key from other shops, unless you are 100% sure about the legitimacy of these sites. I can't comment on that G2A/Eneba website since I never bought any digital key from any of these places, but reviews are pretty much positive. But I read somewhere on a gaming forum that sometimes keys bought from G2A don't work properly, or they have been used before.

Don't know to what extent that is true or widespread though.

But, those Eneba and G2A sites do seems Legit though, IMO. But don't take my word for it. And the game should work on UbiSoft play/UPLAY as well. Not sure about STEAM though.

www-eneba-com-uplay-assassins-creed-3-uplay-key-global.png

Last edited:
Solution