[SOLVED] Can cleaning my pc too often really break my pc?

Oct 1, 2020
Well I really don't know where to post this thread but yeah. Anyways, I always clean my pc carefully once every 2 weeks (by clean I mean remove the dusts take out the components 1 by 1 and clean them individually stuff like that). Anyways, my dad told me that if I clean my pc too often, the pc can brake (like on of the parts will break). So I am wondering if this is true even though I do all necessary stuff's in cleaning a pc like first de-statify my self and just clean the d*mn pc.

Solution
D
Every two weeks is way too short a period. Overdoing anything is not good for whatever it is you’re doing it to whether it be yourself or a computer
Dec 16, 2020
If you are careful not to dink any parts or anything i don't see why that would be a problem.

I don't this it is needed to clean each individual part that often though is it? (someone tell me if i am wrong on this one)

I am lazy with stuff like this. I go years without cleaning my PC. Even when i do clean it i don't give it that thorough of a clean. Just a blast with some canned air.

Reactions: COMRADE ALPHA
D

Deleted member 14196

Every two weeks is way too short a period. Overdoing anything is not good for whatever it is you’re doing it to whether it be yourself or a computer

Reactions: COMRADE ALPHA
Solution