[SOLVED] Can I backup my Linksys router settings and to restore to a new different Linksys router

Aug 5, 2019
I am thinking of upgrading my existing Linksys E1000 router to a new linksys router. Can I backup settings from E1000 and restore it to Linksys EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router? Or could someone help me the best way to do the upgrade? Thank you in advance.

Solution
Quick browse manual doesn't seems to show u can do this... save/restore configuration usually available on business/corporate class equipment.
Aug 5, 2019
Yes, a whole different Linksys router. I just want to backup all my devices ip information, ssid password, etc. and restore to an upgraded Linksys router. If not doable, what would be the most efficient way to upgrade to the new router and transfer all relevant info. to the new one?

USAFRet

Titan
Yes, a whole different Linksys router. I just want to backup all my devices ip information, ssid password, etc. and restore to an upgraded Linksys router. If not doable, what would be the most efficient way to upgrade to the new router and transfer all relevant info. to the new one?
Document it all on a spreadsheet, and print it out.
Manual entry in the new router.

Are your devices static IP address, or DHCP?