Question Can I change my mac address to another device's mac address on our network

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically there is a thing called my circle my dad has it on all my devices it makes it so he can see what I search and he can shut my internet off at any time.
and I'm pretty positive its mac address and ip combined like for example it has a mature content blocker that sucks and blocks content that isn't even mature like minecraft texture packs when I use a vpn it removes that mature content blocker but my wifi still shuts off at 10:00 now I got this old computer that I found in the attic and wifi actually works on it even after 10:00 now if I were to get the mac address of the computer and change it to the mac of my pc or xbox would it work and remove the my circle thing? dont worry if i get in trouble I won't hold you liable lol. and also the my circle thing sucks cause it also blocks me from some minecraft servers cause they think I use a vpn when I dont use one at least when I play minecraft. which that really sucks so much. would I also be able to set all my devices mac address to that computer's max address and would I be able to still use all the devices at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.