Question Can i connect 2 monitor at hdmi and displayport at my new motherboard with ryzen 5600g

Dec 30, 2021
Hi my friends....
i want to make a question... I want to build a new tower and my question is this... As i use my computer mostly for coding , i always use 2 monitors.
My new setup will be with Ryzen 5 5600G and a motherboard with b550 chipset ( i think i decide to buy "MSI MPG B550 Gaming plus"). I dont want to buy
right now a gpu , thats why i choose 5600G , to use the build in gpu. Motherboard have 2 ports for graphics, 1xHDMI and 1xDIGITALPORT.
So, can i connect my 2 monitors (one with hdmi, and one with DVi) at the motherboard and both of them works together??? Any problems that maybe i face???
forgive me for my english.... and really thanks for your time.....

Fun fact: last two days I saw 2 posts made by people with setups very similar to the one you plan to build. Both were trying exactly same thing as you - run two monitors off a motherboard - and both failed. One monitor worked fine for them, but no way to run 2 at once. Which is funny because there should be absolutely no reason why it should not work. And yet ... so yeah, expect problems.

Reactions: agentSmith14
Dec 30, 2021
... thanks my friend..
this will make me buy a 5600x (32mb cache insteed 16mb) and a gpu with 2gb.... i dont want to sell my kidney to buy a gpu.... at least not now.