[SOLVED] can I connect a keyboard and mouse via a raspberry pi to my android phone?

Feb 14, 2020
hello,
I have some plans to make some kind of gaming console, using my phone. (a Xiaomi mi 9t).
I want to make some kind of hub to connect my phone on, a keyboard and mouse or a ps4 controller. I want to connect my phone using a hdmi hub to a television or a monitor, and use a keyboard and mouse by connecting my raspberry pi 3B+ via bluethoot to my phone. if i connect my raspberry pi to my phone, it sees the raspberry pi as a raspberry pi. if i connect my ps4 v1 controller (my mobile games don't support this controller, only the V2 one) to my phone, it is seeing my controller as 'wireless controller'. is there any kind of program that i can use to let my phone see my raspberry pi as a 'wireless controller'? so i can use my keyboard and mouse on mobile games like minecraft? or to do the same thing with my controller (but then my phone needs to see the controller as a 'ps4 V2 controller' instead of a 'ps4 V1 controller'. sorry for my english

thanks in advance

Solution
Why not just connect your keyboard/mouse directly to the phone, thru USB OTG adapter?

Your idea is bright, but it might need a lot of skills to implement client HID profile in RPi so that your phone sees it as keyboard/mouse.
Feb 14, 2020
Why not just connect your keyboard/mouse directly to the phone, thru USB OTG adapter?

Your idea is bright, but it might need a lot of skills to implement client HID profile in RPi so that your phone sees it as keyboard/mouse.
Thank you for your reply! If i connect it to my keyboard and mouse using otg, i can't connect a monitor. But, if that's easier, i will connect it using a otg cable. But do i need a splitter then?

I can't answer that, it depends on how you connect a display. I don't have an Android phone to try, and I have no idea what kind of splitter you could use. But if you can connect a display only, you can always use Bluetooth keyboard / mouse paired with the phone.