[SOLVED] Can I control the PSU fan speed if I have the fan connected with 4 Pin Peripheral Power Connector?

Socloseagain

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2013
Hey guys i have connected my fan to a 4 Pin Peripheral Power Connector from the psu cables itself becouse it doesnt wanna work when i connect it in the PSU board but the sucky part is that way my fan always spin at a max load, do u think there is a workaround that? Thx! :D

Solution
Hey guys i have connected my fan to a 4 Pin Peripheral Power Connector from the psu cables itself becouse it doesnt wanna work when i connect it in the PSU board but the sucky part is that way my fan always spin at a max load, do u think there is a workaround that? Thx! :D

You can control the fan manually using a fan controller. It comes as a bay on the front panel or an add-on card that goes to one of the PCI slot.

You can control the fan manually using a fan controller. It comes as a bay on the front panel or an add-on card that goes to one of the PCI slot.

Solution
61eEI+PluiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

TRENDING THREADS