[SOLVED] Can I do Custom Loop on Asus EX-A320?

Jun 14, 2020
I wanna ask if A320s can handle Custom Loop cooling? Im planning to build my wife her pc and she saw custom loops and she thinks its awesome. Her needs are just literal basic stuff; print, word, excel.

She wants the look but doesnt care about the components that it will be on as long as it is in a budget. I have an extra custom loop kit lying around and I wanna use that on any a320s but preferrably Asus EX A320 because of the rgb header. Here's my planned spec:

Ryzen 5 3400g
Asus Ex-A320(bios updated)
16gb 3200mhz Kingston RGB
Seasonic 520w 80+ bronze
PNY 240GB SSD

Loop all from byski:
1*240mm rad
1*res
1*cpu block
1*rgb hub(I need this cause it's 5v rgd headers)
1*rgb remote

Thanks guys!

Solution
The point about watercooling is to cool a hot headed component, which often is the CPU or GPU or both. In your case, it's neither and the chipset you have will not allow for any overclocks to warrant cooling of that nature.

If you're still interested, anything you throw at it in terms of watercooling will do. You forgot to include the fittings, tubes and pump.

Lutfij

Titan
The point about watercooling is to cool a hot headed component, which often is the CPU or GPU or both. In your case, it's neither and the chipset you have will not allow for any overclocks to warrant cooling of that nature.

If you're still interested, anything you throw at it in terms of watercooling will do. You forgot to include the fittings, tubes and pump.

Reactions: Jokesonme2020
Solution
Jun 14, 2020

Awesome! Thank you!! 😁😁😁