Can i do this?

Kiwiguy

Reputable
Sep 14, 2015
Can i use a complete watercooling setup and a custom water container and can i use 1 cooler for both cpu and gpu? the NZXT works with both but can it cool both at the same time? Like for GPU and CPU?
GPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 240mm V2
CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i V2

and if i only need 1 to cool both of them i use this: NZXT Kraken X52 240mm V2

And can i use the complete cooling kit (like the 2 i mentioned) and a Water Container with it?

Water Contairer: Bitspower Z-Multi 250mm

Solution

No, it doesn't. The x52 is an AIO for CPUs only. You may be thinking of the G10 or G12, and it's not nearly as efficient as any other water cooling block.

There are probably shrouds that you can buy for your GPU that include a 120mm AIO. However I should say that it is vastly different from CPU blocks. It's not as simple as installing a CPU block and you have to be 100% sure what you're doing.

EK has full GPU blocks as well, but it will need hooked up to a rad and pump and a reservoir or pump/res combo.

JalYt_Justin

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017
No. NZXT Kraken X52 and H100i v2 are made ONLY for CPUs. The only expandable AIO, as far as I know, is Fractal's Celsius series, and you have to void your warranty to do so. The pump also isn't strong enough to handle a CPU and GPU block, or it's at least bare minimum.

Do some extensive research on custom water cooling before you decide to do something like add a GPU block to a loop.

JalYt_Justin

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017

No, it doesn't. The x52 is an AIO for CPUs only. You may be thinking of the G10 or G12, and it's not nearly as efficient as any other water cooling block.

There are probably shrouds that you can buy for your GPU that include a 120mm AIO. However I should say that it is vastly different from CPU blocks. It's not as simple as installing a CPU block and you have to be 100% sure what you're doing.

EK has full GPU blocks as well, but it will need hooked up to a rad and pump and a reservoir or pump/res combo.

Solution