Can I go with this specification for my budget of Rs.25000 ($380)

garciasiddu

Prominent
Oct 29, 2017
Hi Friends,

I'm Siddartn. This is my first thread. And I'll be here often to make myself comfortable with computer components and upgrades. I'm currently studying VFX course in a center. I love pc gaming. After a long time of playing games in my low-end laptop (acer aspire), I've decided to buy a new rig for the budget of 25000(Budget). Because, it is important to have a computer for video rendering work and also for GAMING. So I went to the nearest hardware retailer shop and asked him a computer for the budget of 25000. He gave me the price list for the rig. The thing I need to know is, whether i should go with his specifications or choose any other specification. I'm confused with the processors and gpu which varies based on no. of gen, core, thread. The specifications I got from the shop is given below. Please suggest me the possible build for my budget.

CPU - Intel core i3 4th gen(he didn't specified the model) - 8100/-

Asus 81 board - 3,500/-

4GB Hynix Ram - 2,500/-

500 GB Seagate HDD - 3,100/-

Dell Keyboard & Mouse - 800/-

ATX with smps 450w (He says it is mid range) - 2,500/- (Low & ordinary 1,300/-)

Gigabyte gt 710 2gb ddr3 graphics card - 3,350/-

Since I'm going to buy them tomorrow, I'm requesting you all to the solve my doubts before tomorrow morning (IST 10.30). I'm left with exactly 11 hours from now.
I'm really sorry about my bad English cuz I'm not much familiar with it. I'm from India(south).

Thanks in Advance. Love you all ;)

senthasiddu

Prominent
Nov 16, 2017

I'm sorry for late. I was busy with my work.

I got intel pentium g4400, Gigabyte gt 1030, msi h110 pro-vh plus, 4 gigs of ram ADATA and FOXIN cabinet with smps. It costs me around 23,650 rs.. Anyway, I'm happy with this build. I can play some high graphics games in average of 45 to 50 fps in maxed out settings. However, I can't play some modern AAA titled games like Watchdogs 2 etc.. It requires 4 cores or at least 2 cores 4 threads. But I'm satisfied with my build. If possible suggest me some upgrades to improve my pc. Thanks for your reply. ;)