Question Can I overclock my GPU on Asus Prime A320m/K motherboard (buget pc).

Jun 8, 2021
I got AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB and Asus Prime A320m/K motherboard and Im wondering if I can overclock it (good cooling system). And btw this was buget pc and I cant buy better motherboard.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You can overclock the GPU on your platform, the only questions are:
1| What is the make and model of your PSU and how old is it?
2| What is the make and model of your chassis and what sort of an airflow do you have?
3| What sort of ambient room air temps are you dealing with?

What processor are you working with? I would overclock the rams on that platform but be prepared for some reliability issues on that motherboard over a long term period if you plan to overclock on the CPU, provided your processor can be overclocked.

Reactions: ak195
Jun 8, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You can overclock the GPU on your platform, the only questions are:
1| What is the make and model of your PSU and how old is it? 600W 1 year old
2| What is the make and model of your chassis and what sort of an airflow do you have? Good airflow (I was looking for that)
3| What sort of ambient room air temps are you dealing with? Pretty good temp not very high not very low.

What processor are you working with? -AMD Ryzen 3 3200G PRO. I would overclock the rams on that platform but be prepared for some reliability issues on that motherboard over a long term period if you plan to overclock on the CPU, provided your processor can be overclocked.

ak195

Distinguished
My answer will differ, Don't overclock if you want your GPU for long time, and it will not give you such a heavy kind of boost in budget systems. Adjust your graphic settings according to specs and enjoy it.
But if you still wants to overclock then HereIsOlly right, you need to have good rated PSU (Model ?), Good airflow, Room Temperature (how much C/F ?).