Prominent
May 9, 2017
Specs:
MOBO
-Gigabyte B250M-D3H Motherboard Socket 1151 PCIE DDR4

CPU
-Intel Pentium G4560 Kaby Lake Processor Socket 1151 3.5Ghz 3mb Cache

VGA
-ASUS DUAL-GTX1060-O6G Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics provide sweet spot performance

RAM
-Kingston HyperX Fury 4GB DDR4 2400MHz (Black) (2x)

CASE
-SilverStone Redline Series SST-RL06WS-PRO White with Silver Trim + LED Fan Plastic Panel, Steel Body ATX Mid Tower Computer Case Standard PS2(ATX) Power Supply

PSU
-SeaSonic M12II 520 Bronze EVO Edition 520W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS 12V v2.91 SLI 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply

STORAGE
-WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD10EZEX
-Seagate 500GB HDD 3.5 Internal Sata Hard Disk Drive

HS
-Cooler Master Hyper T2 - Compact CPU Cooler with Dual Looped Direct Contact Heatpipes, INTEL/AMD with AM4 Support

TY in Advance

Solution

If one makes a mistake one must be able to accept any and all external corrections regarding it. Me being pissed at you won`t make my statement correct all of the sudden.

That aside, a greater than 120Gb is much more advantages, I myself wish I went for the bigger EVO but at that time it was a bit more expensive.

MYELbe

Commendable
Jul 19, 2016
Yes you will be able to play games with these specs, the only component that should be better for gaming is you CPU, it will be the first thing to change if you want more performance ingame.

Enjoy! :)

McDuncun

Honorable
Indeed you will be "able" but regarding the detail and resolution, that remains to be seen. The GPU is very nice. As I run one myself on pretty old but decent hardware I can say that you will have a good time with the GPU. If the budget is very tight it`s understandable but if you can just at the very least upgrade the CPU to an i3 that would already make a difference.

CRO5513Y

Expert
Ambassador
Yeah it'll be pretty solid. If you are building this new i recommend you chuck your parts on this > https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ and we can help you refine better part choices if you are interested. If not, happy Gaming!

CRO5513Y

Expert
Ambassador

Actually not really, no point spending more on an i3 7xxx over a Pentium G4560. The Pentium is hyper-threaded and offers very similar performance to the i3's above it. If he wants to up the CPU, a Ryzen 1400 or i5 7xxx would be the way to go.

GureAru

Prominent
May 9, 2017

Why SSD is Important? I Don't Understand SSD Works

markbrownn

Prominent
Apr 28, 2017
Yes you can play almost every game with these specs, but may be there would some issue with high resolution games like The Witcher 3, COD: AW, etc. But do try them and respond that whether they are working or not?

McDuncun

Honorable

I did check up on my claim and you are correct. The performance gain does not really justify the upgrade. No that is a pretty nice choice for his budget. The 1400 will be a considerable upgrade from what he has now and with the extra cores and threads it`s a winning situation.

I stand corrected

It's not important and it works the same way as a HDD. A ssd will let your pc be booted up in less than 15 seconds.

That's why I always recommend people a ssd for windows, it will make the experience of your pc much better. And a 120gb ssd is not expensive these days.

You're safe! Enjoy the games!

PS: SSD adds a little of performance in load times to Windows & Games. For windows also, general improvement. You'll not regret that choice.

McDuncun

Honorable

Because it is faster, much much faster. Booting speeds, app lunch speeds, loading times(if the software or game is installed on the SSD need be said). It`s just overall better, you won`t receive much in the case of gaming performance. But it`s just soooooooo nice to have a SSD as your boot drive. I can not overstate this enough...

CRO5513Y

Expert
Ambassador

Someone modest and polite about a simple correction, what a rare sight. :)

I agree with the previous statements, grab an SSD if you can, even if it's just a 120GB for a boot drive and primary games it will be well worth it. If you are flexible a 240/250/275GB is a nice sweet spot for a little more room for games without breaking the budget.

McDuncun

Honorable

If one makes a mistake one must be able to accept any and all external corrections regarding it. Me being pissed at you won`t make my statement correct all of the sudden.

That aside, a greater than 120Gb is much more advantages, I myself wish I went for the bigger EVO but at that time it was a bit more expensive.

Solution

GureAru

Prominent
May 9, 2017

I Found an Samsung MZ-75E250 850 EVO 2.5" SATA III 250GB Internal SSD
in my money is ₱ 5,199.00 in other it's like $ 105.00 it's not really expensive
but is it worth it to buy this?

GureAru

Prominent
May 9, 2017

Yea, It's my other opinion that i buy Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 2400MHz
it's just ₱ 3,588.00 in other words it's just $ 72.00

McDuncun

Honorable

Again, it`s not a must but it is very nice to have. And you really can`t go wrong with a Samsung SSD, very happy with mine and I`m sure you will be happy with yours. If the budget allows for it then get it. Won`t regret it.