can i play batman arkham knight on high????

fadygamil20

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
Hi,can anyone tell me if i could play batman arkham knight and get 45-60 fps on high settings,FXAA,with 1440X900 resolution or not???

My PC:
I5 3340,3.1 GHz
GTX 960 windforce 2X OC 2 GB
Kingston yper-X FURY blue 8 GB 1600 MHz
Asus P61 M-K socket 1155 motherboard

Thanks.....

Solution
Arkham Knight will be released when the game has been optimized. When? Fall 2015, Winter 2015... 2016? Unknown.

Rocksteady focused on the console while they contracted the PC port out to Iron Galaxy Studio. With the apparent screw up Rocksteady has reportedly taken active control of fixing the problems with the PC version of the game.

The only thing I can say is sit tight and wait. Hopefully, you will still be interested in game when it has been patched up.

Hello man

Honorable

Probably, Arkham Knight is not the most efficient game out there though. No telling exactly. Good chance of it.

Arkham Knight will be released when the game has been optimized. When? Fall 2015, Winter 2015... 2016? Unknown.

Rocksteady focused on the console while they contracted the PC port out to Iron Galaxy Studio. With the apparent screw up Rocksteady has reportedly taken active control of fixing the problems with the PC version of the game.

The only thing I can say is sit tight and wait. Hopefully, you will still be interested in game when it has been patched up.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS