[SOLVED] Can I play Watch Dogs 2 decently without lagging too much?

Nov 29, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have this configuration:
  • i7 9750h
  • 16gb Ram
  • GTX 1650
and I was wondering if I could play Watch Dogs 2 without the game being unplayable for the lag.
Thank you,
R.

Solution
Hi everyone,
  • i7 9750h
  • 16gb Ram
  • GTX 1650
and I was wondering if I could play Watch Dogs 2 without the game being unplayable for the lag.
Thank you,
R.
Let me assure you, there will be no lags.
I played watch dogs 2 on my i3 6100 and GTX1650. Average fps in high settings was around 60fps. Though, ultra settings lowered it quite a bit. But it's far from laggy.
Enjoy the game.
[If you've found your answer, mark this thread as solved and choose the best answer]

Ziadul87

Reputable
BANNED
Hi everyone,
  • i7 9750h
  • 16gb Ram
  • GTX 1650
Thank you,
R.
I played watch dogs 2 on my i3 6100 and GTX1650. Average fps in high settings was around 60fps. Though, ultra settings lowered it quite a bit. But it's far from laggy.
Enjoy the game.
[If you've found your answer, mark this thread as solved and choose the best answer]

Solution
Nov 29, 2019
Enjoy the game.
Thank u man, the best answer I got. Over ;-D

Reactions: Ziadul87

Ziadul87

Reputable
BANNED
Thank u man, the best answer I got. Over ;-D
Then mark this thread as solved. Click the trophy icon on the answer which was the best.

TRENDING THREADS