[SOLVED] Can i plug a 4pin in a H_AMP header?

May 12, 2020
Hi guys, im building my gaming pc.. and i wanted to be sure if i could plug a 4 pin (QL120 RGB, 0.3A. 12V) in my motherboard H_AMP header. (max 3A & 36W)

My motherboard states that: '' for a better Q-fan functions, we recommend using 4pin PWM fans when you connect powerful fans (1A or above) onto the H_AMP connector..''

I think i can just plug it in without a problem right?

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Hi guys, im building my gaming pc.. and i wanted to be sure if i could plug a 4 pin (QL120 RGB, 0.3A. 12V) in my motherboard H_AMP header. (max 3A & 36W)

My motherboard states that: '' for a better Q-fan functions, we recommend using 4pin PWM fans when you connect powerful fans (1A or above) onto the H_AMP connector..''

Thanks in advance!
Yes you can but would have to set in BIOS for that header to work as DC instead of PWM

Thanks in advance!
Yes you can but would have to set in BIOS for that header to work as DC instead of PWM

Reactions: arviaann.b
Solution