[SOLVED] Can I put Deepcool RF 120 (3in1) on MSI B450M Pro VDH?

Jul 3, 2019
So I need some help.. I'm gonna build a PC for myself, now I need some help on my air cooling system. Can I use Deepcool RF 120 (3in1) on my motherboard (MSI B450M Pro VDH). Does my motherboard supports Deepcool RF 120? Thanks 😊

Solution
Oh okayy.. Thanks! 😄 I can control RGB colors and also fan curves with Mystic Light right? Because I need something RGB on my room 😂 What about fan speed? Can I adjust it on app?

MSI command center should allow fan control in windows. You can also do this from the bios

rigg42

Respectable
Oct 17, 2018
Yes. The Deep cool fans use 12v RGB headers. There is one located 3 connectors from the left on the bottom of your board. Line up the arrow on the RGB connector with the pin marked 12v. The fan kit should also include a fan hub. Connect the fan connectors to the hub and there is a fan header on the board to the left of the RGB connector. You can adjust the fan curves in bios and use the mystic light software to control rgb.

Jul 3, 2019
Yes. The Deep cool fans use 12v RGB headers. There is one located 3 connectors from the left on the bottom of your board. Line up the arrow on the RGB connector with the pin marked 12v. The fan kit should also include a fan hub. Connect the fan connectors to the hub and there is a fan header on the board to the left of the RGB connector. You can adjust the fan curves in bios and use the mystic light software to control rgb.

Oh okayy.. Thanks! 😄 I can control RGB colors and also fan curves with Mystic Light right? Because I need something RGB on my room 😂 What about fan speed? Can I adjust it on app?