Can I re-enable integrated graphics?

Jan 31, 2019
I recently purchased a dell 4k monitor (u2718q) which I was hoping to connect to the displayport on my Dell xps 8700. The only problem is that the desktop came with an added graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GB), which doesn’t have a displayport and which apparently automatically disables the integrated graphics that the displayport is attached to.
So, my question is this: Is there any way that I can disable the added graphics card so that the system will revert to the integrated graphics, allowing me to connect the 4k monitor to the displayport? (I only use the monitor for productivity and not for gaming).
If that isn't possible, could someone recommend an inexpensive graphics card with a displayport that I could use on my xps 8700 that would work with my new monitor?

Jan 31, 2019
It doesn't seem to be a BIOS option. (I enabled Intel multi-display in BIOS but that didn't seem to make a difference). I guess I'll try to physically remove the card and see if that forces it to recognize the onboard graphics.

Jan 31, 2019

Thank you. After removing the added graphics card, it works perfectly!