[SOLVED] Can I run a RX 5700 XT (not at full capacity)

Solution
ATX 550W IGGY

To be honest would save up and get better PSU that has fully power for the GPU because by looking at PSU you cant add anymore wires into PSU because it already has the wires attached to PSU meaning that if it dose not have the correct cables to attached to PSU to GPUand its not desgined for GPU and would not even risk using that GPU on that PSU even if it did have the wires!

res_acef511f2b62944f9402983d18ddbfdf_450x450_1g73.jpg
ATX 550W IGGY

To be honest would save up and get better PSU that has fully power for the GPU because by looking at PSU you cant add anymore wires into PSU because it already has the wires attached to PSU meaning that if it dose not have the correct cables to attached to PSU to GPUand its not desgined for GPU and would not even risk using that GPU on that PSU even if it did have the wires!

res_acef511f2b62944f9402983d18ddbfdf_450x450_1g73.jpg

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
Solution
Is this your PSU ? Looks like some Generic low-end Model to me. Please buy a compatible high-quality PSU.

PSU is the MOST important component, I can't stress this enough. Never skimp on the power supply

Last edited:

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
ATX 550W IGGY
Those weird brands are pretty unpredictable to be honest. If I was you I would get a PSU from a well known brand like corsair or seasonic. To be 100% sure you can get a nice 550-600W 80+ Gold rated psu and you will have no issues at all. Simply powering your system with a weird psu like you have right now can simply just harm your other components.