Can i run Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection?

nilot112

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
hi,

i have a 64 bit mobo but i am running 32 bit windows 7..i meet all the other tech specs of the creative suite but am wondering about the 32 bit OS thing..

what do you think? will adobe creative suite cs5.5 master collection work?

Have you tried looking at Adobe's own website for the tech specs for CS5.5? They are listed quite plainly and very easy to find. Sorry I mean no offense but it would have taken less time for you to google the answer yourself than it would for you to post the question here and have someone else google it for you!

Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2; or Windows 7; 64-bit edition of Windows Vista or Windows 7 required for Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and the Subscription Edition of Master Collection

joshyboy82

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2010
If you meet the specs, then you meet the minimum. Simple answer: yes. You can run the suite. I'm a Graphic Designer and I can tell you that the minimum isn't how you wanna live life. You have a 64 bit mobo. Get a 64 bit Windows version and install more RAM. You will thank me for the amount of time you save.

nilot112

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
@bryonhowley..i had checked out the tech specs..a few softwares needed 64 bit OS..others didnt..moreover my mobo was 64 bit compatible but it is running win7 32 bit..so i had a doubt..i mean no offense but Joshyboy82 is more comprehensible..

nilot112

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012

my hard disc is almost full so i am planing to add one more...so after adding the hard disc if i make new partitions or install win7 64 bit on the new one will i lose my data( installed apps, preferences and my documents)??

is there any way i can install win7 64 bit without losing my data??

joshyboy82

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2010
I would install Windows on the new Disk, then go into the other drive and remove the old windows files. It won't delete your work, but always back up before something like this anyway. All files in the user folders will be left untouched, so whatever is in your documents, pictures, etc when you log in will still be in that folder.

TRENDING THREADS