Question Can I run Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC 6GB?

ileteguziii

Reputable
Feb 25, 2015
Hello, can I put GPU from the title to my rig and play fluently at 1080p?

PSU: corsair cx 600, brojne
MOBO; gigabyte z97x gaming 5
CPU: i5 4460
RAM: 2x8gb ddr3 hyperX fury

Thank you! :)

Aug 31, 2019
Hello, can I put GPU from the title to my rig and play fluently at 1080p?

PSU: corsair cx 600, brojne
MOBO; gigabyte z97x gaming 5
CPU: i5 4460
RAM: 2x8gb ddr3 hyperX fury

Thank you! :)
It may have the capabilities to run 1080p but the image quality would have to be quite low, I'd assume. On high it could get up to +60 fps on games that don't require too much but I would recommend upgrading. The performance might get hindered due to the CPU. Also, think about upgrading the motherboard and ram too. I believe the power supply as of right now will be alright. Others will be better than me at giving input on this because I'm still fairly new to this. Although hopefully I helped a little.

ileteguziii

Reputable
Feb 25, 2015
Mainly I play League of Legends.. the gpu should be more then enough to run ultra settings at 1080p@60hz monitor.
Also would like to play MGS: Phantom Pain, Hitman 2, Assassins Creed Odyssey, Squad, GTA V... at High / Ultra settings if possible.
Only for the LoL the gpu is an overkill, if I can not run named titles at high / ultra settings I'll save money and buy some lower gpu since Im on the budget and won't change my other parts for a while. Atm using Intel HD integrated gpu for playing LoL but looking to buy a normal one. Does it worth to go with GTX 1660Ti paired with an old i5?
Thanks ;)