Can I run Total war Rome II

Haxorx21

Honorable
Dec 14, 2015
I have a gtx 745 oem (4gb) core i5 4460 and 10 gb RAM. Could I run this at 1080p with high settings but with ultra unit sizes, low shadows, low water, low sky, low grass with all extras off. If I can run it, what do you think my estimated fps would be? Im aiming for an average of 30. And if I can't what would I be able to run it at but keeping ultra units.

Solution

Try it, see what happens. With all the options you added to the settings, no way to know, but you can look up some benchmarks for your video card and CPU and see what those results are. Going by the specs, your system meets the recommended requirements which would mean you should be able to play the game on High.

Try it, see what happens. With all the options you added to the settings, no way to know, but you can look up some benchmarks for your video card and CPU and see what those results are. Going by the specs, your system meets the recommended requirements which would mean you should be able to play the game on High.

Solution

Haxorx21

Honorable
Dec 14, 2015
Post answer edit: runs perfect. As in ultra preset 30-40 fps average unless in a big battle obviously. If anyone reading this has a build similar to mine, you will be able to run this no problem. (It also runs total war attila relatively ok also. Medium settings with30fps average isn't bad for a high demanding game)