Question Can i stream with this internet speed?

hightsee

Reputable
Oct 25, 2016
Hi i want to start streaming on twitch and maybe make a career out of it but i don't know if i meet the requirements to do that, maybe some of you know that and are willing to help me

My ping according to speedtest.net is 20, download speed 17.28mb/s and upload speed is 3.75mb/s.

computerjoe314

Respectable
Jan 2, 2019
More than internet speed, your computers ability to do multiple things at once is the bigger thing needed to stream.
However, I think that that might be abit slow to upload whatever you're doing and be playing a game.

jitendrad

Notable
Dec 28, 2018
Hi i want to start streaming on twitch and maybe make a career out of it but i don't know if i meet the requirements to do that, maybe some of you know that and are willing to help me

My ping according to speedtest.net is 20, download speed 17.28mb/s and upload speed is 3.75mb/s.
3.75 is the minimum speed from which you can stream on twich on 720p but if its a wireless connection then there are lags in your stream.

read this post of tomsguide you will get your answer https://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-much-bandwidth-do-i-need-to-stream-on-twitch,review-5035.html