Question Can I upgrade my All-in-One pc?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 22, 2023
So I have a all-in-one pc but its pretty old, I have never upgraded a pc before and wanted to do it. Because my graphics card is kinda bad and my cpu actually aswell.
So my question is: can I upgrade my all-in-one pc? right now im having a Intel Core 7700T with a Nvidia geforce gtx 950M in it.
And if I can upgrade my all-in-one pc, what graphics card should I add to it?

Pc: hp envy 34 all-in-one curved b000nd

Hopefully I can upgrade it. Bye

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
oh wait, I see now that the 1tb is:
  • Size: 1 TB
  • Interface: SATA
  • Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
  • Width: 6.35 cm (2.5 in)
It's a hard drive.

File access ought to be more responsive if you replaced it with an SSD of similar size, but it won't change anything about the processing power of the PC.

Unfortunately, all-in-ones are basically disposable PCs. Sadly, not only are they just about the worst things for a consumer to buy, but they also create a lot of e-waste as a result of their disposability.

May 22, 2023
It's a hard drive.

File access ought to be more responsive if you replaced it with an SSD of similar size, but it won't change anything about the processing power of the PC.

Unfortunately, all-in-ones are basically disposable PCs. Sadly, not only are they just about the worst things for a consumer to buy, but they also create a lot of e-waste as a result of their disposability.
oh ok.

So I have a all-in-one pc but its pretty old, I have never upgraded a pc before and wanted to do it. Because my graphics card is kinda bad and my cpu actually aswell.
So my question is: can I upgrade my all-in-one pc? right now im having a Intel Core 7700T with a Nvidia geforce gtx 950M in it.
And if I can upgrade my all-in-one pc, what graphics card should I add to it?

Pc: hp envy 34 all-in-one curved b000nd

Hopefully I can upgrade it. Bye
Run this and post a LINK to the results page.

UBM