Can I upgrade my laptop's (Acer Aspire ES1-132-C5UF) RAM?

siddheshk599

Prominent
Nov 21, 2017
I have an Acer laptop. Its model number is Acer Aspire ES1-132-C5UF. I used the Kingston Memory finder to find compatible RAM for my laptop and it did gave me suitable results. Here is the link of results: https://ibb.co/i3Q03n . I want to know that are these memory sticks compatible with my laptop? Can anyone suggest me a good compatible RAM upgrade for my laptop? Currently, I have 2GB RAM installed in my laptop which is too less to run Windows 10.

Solution
Download and run SIW and in the memory tab, you should find out the maximum capacity for your ram upgrade. You should invest in a ram kit(2x) if you have 2 ram slots to work with. If you have one ram slot, then you should pick the highest capacity your ram slot will accept This might be of benefit to you as well.

Something tells me you can get an 8GB DDR3L-16000MHz 1.35v stick of ram to go in there and it will allow you to go to 10GB cumulative capacity. On another note, make sure you;re on the latest BIOS update for your laptop.

Lutfij

Titan
Download and run SIW and in the memory tab, you should find out the maximum capacity for your ram upgrade. You should invest in a ram kit(2x) if you have 2 ram slots to work with. If you have one ram slot, then you should pick the highest capacity your ram slot will accept This might be of benefit to you as well.

Something tells me you can get an 8GB DDR3L-16000MHz 1.35v stick of ram to go in there and it will allow you to go to 10GB cumulative capacity. On another note, make sure you;re on the latest BIOS update for your laptop.

Solution