[SOLVED] Can I use my graphics card with one missing transistor?

Aug 15, 2018
So, I bought a faulty 650 ti DirectCU II, but I could not test it because I currently dont have a 6-pin on the psu at home, so I took it apart, washed the heatsinks, rubbed the pcb with some alcohol and did a full length 8 hours of sleep.

This morning I was so bored that I was just looking at this beauty and saw that the alcohol nmade some traces on the pcb, so I started scratching it with my finger. It did come off. So I was doing this over and near some transistors and the C529 fell off. They're the nearest transistors to the PCIe x16 connector and it's the first one if read from left to right on the back of the card. What I know that I was the person who moved it 4 centimeters away from it's original position but what I dont know if I was the one who actually broke it off(so i just moved, but it was already broken or something). I am going to test this in some days but I dont know if I can put this under electricity and boot the pc or pay for an electronic shop to put on another one. I really need some advice for this. Thanks in advance.