can join the domain?

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Guys,
Probably stupid question but can Windows ME join and login to the domain?
I can't see the option for that.
thanks

In news:%23WWNci6YEHA.2816@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
Bob <kc2ine@yahoo.com> posted a question
Then Kevin replied below:
> Guys,
> Probably stupid question but can Windows ME join and
> login to the domain? I can't see the option for that.
> thanks

Can join, but can Athenticate to a domain.
In network properties click on the properties of Client for Microsoft
Networks.
I can't give the exact instructions, but you can figure it out once you are
in the Client properties.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]

In news:%23CIYnG7YEHA.2844@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
Kevin D. Goodknecht Sr. [MVP] <admin@nospam.WFTX.US> posted a question
Then Kevin replied below:
> Can join, but can Athenticate to a domain.
> In network properties click on the properties of Client
> for Microsoft Networks.
> I can't give the exact instructions, but you can figure
> it out once you are in the Client properties.

Correction, cannot join, but can authenticate to a domain.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]
Hope This Helps
============================
newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your
issue. To respond directly to me remove the nospam. from my
http://www.lonestaramerica.com/
It will strip signature out and more
OEBackup:

Bob