[SOLVED] Can my DELL H305P-02 PSU run Asus GTX 750 TI OC EDITION.

Solution
Also if
Thank you for your valuable reply.I have changed my mind now I will buy an Asus Dual Rx 460 oc edition will I be okay with that and also the rx 460 does not require a power connector.And I will upgrade psu to Dany Power Max 400 watts.

Not a good idea to get that power supply, get a normal quality power supply. I very much doubt this "Dany Power" one is anywhere near 400 watts and is likely to die with a chance of killing some other parts along with it. Even a cheap model Corsair or EVGA is better than some generic thing that is more of a fire hazard than a power supply.
Jul 9, 2020
Also if
That's essentially a 240W power supply and not a new one.

You'd probably be OK with a 750 Ti, but I wouldn't recommend a 750 Ti that requires a power connector, as this one does.
Thank you for your valuable reply.I have changed my mind now I will buy an Asus Dual Rx 460 oc edition will I be okay with that and also the rx 460 does not require a power connector.And I will upgrade psu to Dany Power Max 400 watts.

Last edited:
Also if

Not a good idea to get that power supply, get a normal quality power supply. I very much doubt this "Dany Power" one is anywhere near 400 watts and is likely to die with a chance of killing some other parts along with it. Even a cheap model Corsair or EVGA is better than some generic thing that is more of a fire hazard than a power supply.

Solution