[SOLVED] Can my psu hold an hd 7770

Solution
[

Thats the latin american market my friends, thanks to y´all for taking your time to answer my question, have a nice day.

Sorry for the bad news! Unfortunately, this is the PC part that lots of companies that are basically grifters use to take advantage of people who don't live in the wealthiest countries. Eastern Europe and southeast Asia tends to be the worst. It's really scummy. People who live in Indonesia or Bulgaria need good PSUs too -- sometimes even better with the power grids sometimes being less stable -- and these companies try and pawn off the cheapest garbage found in some warehouse in Guangzhou.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
You know what's funny? They sell it as "Fuente Pc Brb Atx 650 Watts", and it even has 6 pin GPU cable ... :rolleyes:
Okay, that's actually not funny. More like horrific.

Generic is a very generous description of this! Generic Rice Krispies and Dr. Pepper are basically Rice Krispies and Dr. Pepper. They're not full of broken glass and rat droppings.

Reactions: Roule

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
[

Thats the latin american market my friends, thanks to y´all for taking your time to answer my question, have a nice day.

Sorry for the bad news! Unfortunately, this is the PC part that lots of companies that are basically grifters use to take advantage of people who don't live in the wealthiest countries. Eastern Europe and southeast Asia tends to be the worst. It's really scummy. People who live in Indonesia or Bulgaria need good PSUs too -- sometimes even better with the power grids sometimes being less stable -- and these companies try and pawn off the cheapest garbage found in some warehouse in Guangzhou.

Reactions: alexbirdie
Solution