[SOLVED] Can somebody please help me?

Feb 26, 2019
I have a MSI GS73 Stealth 8RF , Somehow every game what i want to play i have problems with my FPS. All the games are lagging.
After i installed a new windows i had this problem. I reinstalled all new drivers but i still have a problem.
If somebody can help me i will really appreciate it.
My specs are :
I7 8750H
GTX 1070
16GB RAM
normally with this kind of specs its strange that i can get below 30fps.
For me it happens all the time

Solution
OMG, really!? Only one month old? That does suck. You CPU is overheating big time for me. Given it's new, I'd register the issue with MSI and look at getting a replacement. They may want to take it back though, and try fix it.

You could try the thermal paste on the CPU your self. But why, when they should do it.

Edit: Sorry, I just saw the screenshot was whilst gaming. What were you doing to push the temps up to mid 90's? The current value is in the 70's. Even the lowest temps are high for me in the mid 50's. I think RMA'ing it would be a good bet.
Yes, the laptop is well specced, and shouldn't really be having too many issues.

You should run something like HWMon and take a screenshot of it as you are gaming. This will tell us if there is anything going on with the hardware. i.e Temps/Usag/Voltage etc.

You can also run MSI afterburner, and use the OSD to display, some stuff while you are gaming - CPU/GPU usage/temps and system ram.

I expect something is maxing out causing the drops. Also worth monitoring your disk usage to see if anything is awry there.

Feb 26, 2019
YT9l6QH.jpg

Feb 26, 2019
I have 416.81 driver for my GTX 1070 MAX-Q wich one can you recommend ?.
And for gaming i have a laptop cooler but it doesnt change a lot for me.
Maybe undervolt can be a solution ?

Feb 26, 2019
I don't think it's your GPU driver, although you can try the previous one to the one you currently have. HWMon is showing your CPU massively overheating. That's the issue for me.
The HWmon screen is made when a game was running.
Normally i have around 50c.
Also its for me very strange that my laptop is suffering with maybe cooling problems since i just have it 1MONTH BRAND NEW.

OMG, really!? Only one month old? That does suck. You CPU is overheating big time for me. Given it's new, I'd register the issue with MSI and look at getting a replacement. They may want to take it back though, and try fix it.

You could try the thermal paste on the CPU your self. But why, when they should do it.

Edit: Sorry, I just saw the screenshot was whilst gaming. What were you doing to push the temps up to mid 90's? The current value is in the 70's. Even the lowest temps are high for me in the mid 50's. I think RMA'ing it would be a good bet.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS