[SOLVED] Can someone help me i spilled water on my keyboard and headset mic

Sk1eZ

Prominent
Apr 29, 2020
I spilled soda on my headset mic(logitech g pro x) and keyboard (ducky one 2 mini) everything is working but two keys on my keyboard are sticky(spacebar) and (fn key) and my microphone when i speak u can hear the like water in the mic can anyone help?

Solution
I spilled soda on my headset mic(logitech g pro x) and keyboard (ducky one 2 mini) everything is working but two keys on my keyboard are sticky(spacebar) and (fn key) and my microphone when i speak u can hear the like water in the mic can anyone help?
for the keycaps,just remove them and clean them with alcohol wipes,and put them back on.Also clean the area around the switches just in case some of that soda is still there.
For the mic i cant really tell you what to do.
for the keycaps,just remove them and clean them with alcohol wipes,and put them back on.Also clean the area around the switches just in case some of that soda is still there.
For the mic i cant really tell you what to do.

Solution