Question Can someone help me

Sep 1, 2019
I went to upgrade my cpu from an a10 9700 yo an amd ryzen 5 3600 and I didn’t know about updating bios for my motherboard at the time so I just took the a10 out and put the r5 in, all the lights came on but there was so signal as of me not doing bios updates so I took the motherboard out again but now there is no power and I realised I need to put the old 1 back in but it dosnt even turn on and there are no lights or fans spinning but there is an orange light on the motherboard.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated

Sep 1, 2019
I don't think there's anything else to be done I'm afraid. You could take it to a local PC store if you have one, and ask them to look at it, but aside from that I think you may have to consider buying a new motherboard and calling this one a loss. If it's still under warranty, you might try that route, too.

Sep 1, 2019
I don't think there's anything else to be done I'm afraid. You could take it to a local PC store if you have one, and ask them to look at it, but aside from that I think you may have to consider buying a new motherboard and calling this one a loss. If it's still under warranty, you might try that route, too.
Oh ok