Question can someone help with my newly built pc

Jan 13, 2023
I just built the pc, it boots up into the bios, but anytime I insert the USB installation for windows it comes up with bsod driver overrun stack buffer. i ran memtest and no errors came up, it passed the first test.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML120L RGB V2 65.59 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI MAG B550M MORTAR WIFI Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Kingston FURY Beast 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Memory: Kingston FURY Beast 16 GB (1 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital Black SN850 w/Heatsink 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus 2X 12G OC GeForce RTX 3060 12GB 12 GB Video Card
Case: MSI MAG VAMPIRIC 010 ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA 600 W1 600 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply

Jan 13, 2023
Hi all so i unplugs all drive and just wanted to attempt to log into the USB windows. with just the 2 8gb sticks. I'm not getting any blue screens any more but it just gets stuck on the loading screen

also the bios is updated

It could be as stupid as your flash drive being the problem. Start by using another flash drive to troubleshoot the issue.

Be sure your BIOS Boot priority is on the USB drive. Try to boot your drive from the front IO and the back IO to see if there is a difference. It could be your PC Case cable that are the problem if you use the front IOs.

I would try your flash drive in different USB port. If it does continue, then it could be your USB IO interface that is having an issue, and if the USB controller is faulty, you would probably need to RMA your motherboard.

Just be sure that your flash drive is not the problem. From the 3 components, the flash drive is the one dying the most.

If this is not the issue, just try another NVMe slot. The more it seems and the more your motherboard seems to be the problem.

Just install all the memory and only your NVMe drive into a different NVMe slot and try again. NVMe are usually never DOA, so I would suspect your motherboard.