[SOLVED] Can someone Identify this power supply?

5leadgaming

Honorable
Oct 31, 2017
I recently received this computer from a relative with this PSU, it is missing most of the cables , It is a 750w Modular PSU, I am wondering if there is anyone that can Identify this power supply for me, and to see if I can get some cables for it as it would be useful as then I can use it in other pcs, It currently only has 24pin and 4+4pin cpu power with Sata cables
View: https://imgur.com/PyBKYBy

5leadgaming

Honorable
Oct 31, 2017
So is there anything I could do in the ways of getting additional PSU cables as this one is missing most of them? I have asked the relative about them but they are clueless to computers and told they bought it from Facebook Marketplace a year or 2 back

5leadgaming

Honorable
Oct 31, 2017
Ah I see, I have just got a cable from my Corsair RM850x, as I am not using a PCIe cable, I have just tried ti and tested the psu under load with an r9 280x in the system using the High Power PSU and can confirm it seems corsair power supply cables work with.
I did kind of risk it but hey, it worked and if it didn't it wouldn't be such a big problem.

5leadgaming

Honorable
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, I was willing to risk at this is a sorta old system, (LGA 775), only component I wouldn't want dying would be the GPU but even that isn't expensive. but all works well, just got lucky :D
Thanks for help about finding the site of the psu jay32267