[SOLVED] Can`t change VCORE Loadline Calibration

ZENCER

Prominent
Jun 1, 2019
Hey , I`m trying to OC my i7 9700K I have GIGABYTE Z370M DS3H but when I try to change my loadline calibratoin that option is just grey like its not enabled or smth I just cant touch/change it , Any help :( ?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Then something isn't right. Where did you get the cpu from? A Z motherboard should have everything available to be accessible in bios. A K cpu enables the accessibility. I've only seen this happen when the cpu wasn't in fact a K cpu, but was a hack-job standard cpu with a re-written ID and falsified IHS. Either that, or it was an Engineering Sample that didn't have all the features enabled, for testing purposes.

ZENCER

Prominent
Jun 1, 2019
Then something isn't right. Where did you get the cpu from? A Z motherboard should have everything available to be accessible in bios. A K cpu enables the accessibility. I've only seen this happen when the cpu wasn't in fact a K cpu, but was a hack-job standard cpu with a re-written ID and falsified IHS. Either that, or it was an Engineering Sample that didn't have all the features enabled, for testing purposes.
I got that CPU from known store in my country with original Intel package , I really have no clue what is wrong and what should I do :( anymore advices please ?

ZENCER

Prominent
Jun 1, 2019
You will find your LLC setting in the Voltage section and once vcore Loadline is selected, use the 'page up' and 'page down' keys to move the LLC from auto, low, med, high, turbo etc...
The problem is that I can`t even select it its just grey and you cant even select it , no idea :(