Can the XSPC 8-Way 5V 3pin splitter power the T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2019
Hi, I plan to get the T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD, Aigo Darkflash MR12 3 pack RGB fans, and the Cooler Master H500. My motherboard, the GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI only has 1 5v header, and from what I've read, all these products need it. So I was thinking about getting the XSPC 5v splitter so I can plug all the products into it, plug it into the 5v header on my motherboard and power them all up. My question is, can I do this?

NOTE: The Aigo Darkflash MR12 RGB 3 pack comes with a controller hub to power all the fans, with up to 8 or so ports for 8 fans, can I just use this to power my RGB SSD and the 2 200mm rgb fans that come with the Cooler Master H500 case?

Lutfij

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from searingshot : "5v motherboard splitter?"

Lutfij

Titan
The SSD is fine, what I was trying to get to is if you could get parts that reside within the same ecosystem. That is, looking for fans all from CoolerMaster alongside the splitter/controller I mentioned earlier. This might seem simple at first when you try mixing and matching components and off the www they look like a breeze to install but I've come far to understand that people tend to end up pulling their hair when minor details don't add up in person.

Since this thread is now similar in nature to the other RGB thread. I'm closing this thread and linking it to your other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.