[SOLVED] Can these specs run Detroit become human on PC when it releases?

wrathofliom63

Honorable
Aug 5, 2018
So my friend asked me that his computer has the following specifications .
Processor: Intel core i5 2400 @ 3.1 GHz
Graphics card: Nvidia Before Gtx 750 (1Gb Vram)
RAM: 8Gb
Platform: Windows 10 64bit
So now the Detroit become human minimum specifications are:
  • Processor: i5-2400 @ 3.4GHz or equivalent
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or equivalent
  • VRAM: 2 GB
  • Graphics API: Vulkan
  • So his specifications match the minimum requirements. But the only thing that does not match is the Vram. The Vram in minimum requirements is 2gb while my friend has 1gb. So my question is that can his computer run Detroit become human at least above 27fps???

D

Deleted member 14196

Anything anyone can tell you is just a guess. Minimum specifications are just that, they are the bare minimum so don’t expect any high frame rates or any decent settings

wrathofliom63

Honorable
Aug 5, 2018
Anything anyone can tell you is just a guess. Minimum specifications are just that, they are the bare minimum so don’t expect any high frame rates or any decent settings
all im expecting is him playing at 30 fps at low settings. im not an expert in computers so i was asking whether what im thinking is right or wrong.

D

Deleted member 14196

If it doesn’t meet all of the minimum specifications you can expect some kind of problems and stuttering is probably one of them

wrathofliom63

Honorable
Aug 5, 2018
If it doesn’t meet all of the minimum specifications you can expect some kind of problems and stuttering is probably one of them
ok, one last question before i close this thread. This might be a stupid one. He told me that heavy rain, beyond two souls and detroit become human all have the same system requirements. So now he played heavy rain demo and said it worked successfully and asked whether detroit become human will work the same because they have the same minimum requirements. Thanks, to everyone who answers this question, or even gives an idea of what I am thinking is right or wrong.

wrathofliom63

Honorable
Aug 5, 2018
ok, one last question before i close this thread. This might be a stupid one. He told me that heavy rain, beyond two souls and detroit become human all have the same system requirements. So now he played heavy rain demo and said it worked successfully and asked whether detroit become human will work the same because they have the same minimum requirements. Thanks, to everyone who answers this question, or even gives an idea of what I am thinking is right or wrong.
I'm literally asking these because he is on top of my head asking me to find out. Idk why he does not do it by himself. Smh

Unless the game is out at least in review demo form, there is no way to tell. When it's out and he tires it he will know. If he is worried it won't play, can upgrade the system. If he can't, or does not want to upgrade the system, then only option is to wait for benchmark tests or try the game when it's out.

If it will be available on Steam you can buy it and try it for like an hour of game play time to see how it runs and return it if it's bad.

wrathofliom63

Honorable
Aug 5, 2018
Unless the game is out at least in review demo form, there is no way to tell. When it's out and he tires it he will know. If he is worried it won't play, can upgrade the system. If he can't, or does not want to upgrade the system, then only option is to wait for benchmark tests or try the game when it's out.

If it will be available on Steam you can buy it and try it for like an hour of game play time to see how it runs and return it if it's bad.
trying is not a problem for him, but i guess you answered the question. ..