can this graphic card run on my computer?

Shaeel Ahmed

Reputable
Dec 24, 2014
Hello, My graphic card was burnt so I'm going to buy a new one so just tell me that "Inno3D GT 210 LP 1GB DDR3 (N210-3SDV-D3BX)" can run on my computer? and it is powerful graphic card?
specs:
core i3 3.30ghz
windows 7 ultimate
4 GB RAM
Thanks in advance

Solution
You have a small dilemma. The gpu is the body of a graphics system, but the psu is its heart. Back in the days of DOS when a dx2-66 was king a gt210 would have been a great card to have, but with progress and the fact that modern cpus are extremely more powerful than those old DX's, the gt210 is basically not good for more than Microsoft Hearts or low res mine craft. With a decent sized psu you can power a better gpu, but here psu size definitely regulates just how powerful a gpu can be. If you have a standard, stock, run-of-the-mill type 350w psu, the absolute best possible gpu is the gtx750ti, without additional pcie connections. 600w will get you a r9 280 or gtx970 or below and a 1000w monster gamer will run anything.

So, what is...

Shaeel Ahmed

Reputable
Dec 24, 2014

You mean that graphic card isnt better for gaming?

MuSHr00mpiCKl3s

Reputable
Dec 24, 2014

You're better off gaming with the integrated graphics that are built into your i3.

If your looking for a budget card, you could probably pick a second hand GTX 660 online for like $80-$120, but by your name I imagine it would not be that easy to acquire.

***Mod edited for swearing. Watch the language Mushroom.***

Shaeel Ahmed

Reputable
Dec 24, 2014

Na na na I'm nt looking for budget card just suggest me graphic cards which can run games smoothly

RobCrezz

Expert
Ambassador

GTX 750 ti.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
You have a small dilemma. The gpu is the body of a graphics system, but the psu is its heart. Back in the days of DOS when a dx2-66 was king a gt210 would have been a great card to have, but with progress and the fact that modern cpus are extremely more powerful than those old DX's, the gt210 is basically not good for more than Microsoft Hearts or low res mine craft. With a decent sized psu you can power a better gpu, but here psu size definitely regulates just how powerful a gpu can be. If you have a standard, stock, run-of-the-mill type 350w psu, the absolute best possible gpu is the gtx750ti, without additional pcie connections. 600w will get you a r9 280 or gtx970 or below and a 1000w monster gamer will run anything.

So, what is your psu, are you going to upgrade that possibly, and what's the budget? Your cpu would balance well on a gtx760 or r9 280 at best.

Solution