[SOLVED] Can you find me an Motherboard?

Solution
Nowadays you're not really going to find LGA1150 socket motherboards in retail stores, even more so in obscure places.

You're likely just going to have to order one from Ebay and hope it arrives in working condition.
Back when they were relevant, I played around with the Asus Z87-PRO and Asus B85M-G. Should still be able to find those, just to give two quick examples.

Crowii

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2014
Nowadays you're not really going to find LGA1150 socket motherboards in retail stores, even more so in obscure places.

You're likely just going to have to order one from Ebay and hope it arrives in working condition.
Back when they were relevant, I played around with the Asus Z87-PRO and Asus B85M-G. Should still be able to find those, just to give two quick examples.

Solution
Jul 3, 2020

Can this one run i7-4770 and 570 4gb?
H81M-PRO VD – Intel H81