[SOLVED] Can you fit a 120mm and a 240mm radiator in a 360mm slot?

Fryology

Prominent
Jul 4, 2020
Hello so I'm looking into a 240mm aio for a cpu and a graphics card that has an aio thats 120mm. I have enough room for a 360mm in the front of my case (Be quiet pure base 500dx) and I was wondering if I can put the 240 on the upper part and the 120mm on the bottom?
| mm
| 120 mm

Hope that help visualize it.

Thank you!

Solution
its hard to say, with the slots for mounting the fan on the case you might have enough room to fit them in there. You have to remember that even though the radiator says its a 240mm or 120mm its actually longer because of the end tanks.

Radiators are referenced by the fan size on them, not the actual overall length of the full radiator. You would have to dig into the actual specs of it to find out the overall length of both units and then measure your case to see if they would both fit together in the front.
its hard to say, with the slots for mounting the fan on the case you might have enough room to fit them in there. You have to remember that even though the radiator says its a 240mm or 120mm its actually longer because of the end tanks.

Radiators are referenced by the fan size on them, not the actual overall length of the full radiator. You would have to dig into the actual specs of it to find out the overall length of both units and then measure your case to see if they would both fit together in the front.

Solution

Fryology

Prominent
Jul 4, 2020

I didn't even think of that. Thank you thought