Can you listen to AM/FM radio on a windows 10 computer?

lancer420

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017
So, a few days ago, I fell off my quad bike and broke my leg. I can walk around the house now, but the doctor said to not leave my house until Tuesday. Now, I'm a devout Christian, so if I'm not able to go to church, then I'd like to listen to a pastor on the radio if possible. The problem is, I don't have a radio in my house. So I was wondering if there was some sort of antenna I could buy for my computer that will make radio possible. Thanks!

Solution
While there are such things as antenna for PCs, it would probably be easier (and cheaper) just to find another church, of your liking, that does livestream. I'm sure plenty could be found with an online search.

-Wolf sends

lancer420

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017
One more thing. My church doesn't livestream their service for some reason. They said they're working on it but it won't be up by tomorrow. Believe me if they did, I would do that instead.

lancer420

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017

The problem with that is it would be completely useless after the next two Sunday's. That's why I'm asking this question. So I could save some money if these things exist.

you would have to get a usb am/fm radio tuner for the PC, they cost about $50,
I would not bother jsut because the software tends to not be so good and even a new radio is so cheap. even cheaper if you get a used one at goodwill. you could get some to record the event for you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts