Can you make 2 SSDs act as 1?

Solution
You can but it won't help you. You can run them as raid which makes PC think they are same drive BUT this would have had to have been done before you set up PC and cannot be done after the fact. So if you are prepared to wipe 1st ssd to set it up, you can do that but I suspect you don't want to.

Raid for SSD also doesn't give a lot of benefits, it doesn't make them a lot faster for instance.

I would get 2nd SSD and move folders onto it to make space on 1st, you can do things like move all your steam games or onedrive folder (if you have one), or all your documents/music/picture folders (windows has a process to do that).

SSD so fast you won't notice they on another drive.

Colif

Win 11 Master
You can but it won't help you. You can run them as raid which makes PC think they are same drive BUT this would have had to have been done before you set up PC and cannot be done after the fact. So if you are prepared to wipe 1st ssd to set it up, you can do that but I suspect you don't want to.

Raid for SSD also doesn't give a lot of benefits, it doesn't make them a lot faster for instance.

I would get 2nd SSD and move folders onto it to make space on 1st, you can do things like move all your steam games or onedrive folder (if you have one), or all your documents/music/picture folders (windows has a process to do that).

SSD so fast you won't notice they on another drive.

Solution